Assassins Creed III
  • Some pictures showing the new protagonist and the game's setting have apparently been "Leaked" (u never know these days) and from what I see - I kind of digg it! Two souces leaked different photos: Kotaku got it from a Best Buy employee and the other: GameInformer.

http://kotaku.com/5889489/is-this-the-star-of-assassins-creed-iii

Assassins Creed 3 looks to be set during the American Revolution - an full, proper announcement will come on March 5th.

I'd prefer a modern assassin setting since its the last game in the trilogy but this works too.
    Let's go assassinate George Washington and other dudes in the 19th Century!

• French Revolution would have been much cooler
  • the cover art was just released on the AC3 Facebook page lol.
    Its official.

@M3GATRON yes I agree and so does everyone from ubi. But they have to make their target market majority (Americans) happy and we know how much they hate the french
  • I don't think I'm thrilled about this setting, unless Ubisoft Montréal makes him un Canadien?

• said:

I don't think I'm thrilled about this setting, unless Ubisoft Montréal makes him un Canadien?

Would that be a twist, play in the American Revolution as DUM DUM DUM as a Canadien
  • said:

I'd prefer a modern assassin setting since its the last game in the trilogy but this works too.
    Let's go assassinate George Washington and other dudes in the 19th Century!

I doubt it's the last game. Even if they say it's the last.
  • Assassin Creed 3 should've been in mordern time where kids assassinate grammar with their lousy hippidy hip/rap and "B" music and using Justin Bieber's albums as a weapon of mass destruction.
  • I think it's stupid that he's native.
  • said:

I think it's stupid that he's native.

Racist?
  • said:

I don't think I'm thrilled about this setting, unless Ubisoft Montréal makes him un Canadien?

This sure says 'stealth' to me!

I hope there are a lot of things to climb on that battlefield.

[spoiler]image[/spoiler]

oh shit.
  • also it may be more interesting to be french during the US revolutionary war ... the french played a pretty big role in helping the yanks. might educate some americans abotu how much they owe France ;)
  • He doesn't look native to me ...
  • Altair, and Ezio were both European. Now there's a native ancestor? The fuck? I don't think its confirmed yet, but he does have the tomahawk, and a bow slung behind his back. His skin colour looks pretty dark as well.
  • said:

Altair, and Ezio were both European. Now there's a native ancestor? The fuck? I don't think its confirmed yet, but he does have the tomahawk, and a bow slung behind his back. His skin colour looks pretty dark as well.

could be Metis
  • said:
    If those pics are legit (to which they look like so) then the game looks amazing (but can we trust that Chad guy?? :P)

• I might actually PLAY an Assassins Creed game all the way through...the setting is perfect. I love the whole sneaking through the trees shit going on in those.
  • Looks more like skyrim than an AC game .... which could prove interesting.

Its surprising they would take such a divergence for AC3 though. the series was doing well and if it aint broke, game devs rarely meddle with their forumulas, particularly for the 'end' of a series.
  • I'm not too fond of this setting...
  • I was going to post those pics sooner but thanks "Chad" ;) u beat me to it. lol

said:

I might actually PLAY an Assassins Creed game all the way through...the setting is perfect. I love the whole sneaking through the trees shit going on in those.

yeah, some cover letter eh? Stop procrastinating!
  • Ya, he doesn't stand out at all or anything.
  • said:

I was going to post those pics sooner but thanks "Chad" ;) u beat me to it. lol

said:

I might actually PLAY an Assassins Creed game all the way through...the setting is perfect. I love the whole sneaking through the trees shit going on in those.

What are you going on about? I did work on my cover letter. Sorry if I put trying to get a job ahead of playing a round of Sonic with you. I even told you I was going to grab a monster from the store and would be back in 5 minutes to play. From what I heard, you whined and complained the entire time then went offline 2 minutes before I got back.
  • said:

said:

said:

What are you going on about? I did work on my cover letter. Sorry if I put trying to get a job ahead of playing a round of Sonic with you. I even told you I was going to grab a monster from the store and would be back in 5 minutes to play. From what I heard, you whined and complained the entire time then went offline 2 minutes before I got back.

no. I left the party cuz I had to work. What Rebelled told u after that was irrelevant as always. U should know better than that. Seriously tho, it must be that time of month for u eh? Ill leave u alone for 4 days or so... As long as it takes to wear off.
  • said:

said:

said:

said:

no. I left the party cuz I had to work. What Rebelled told u after that was irrelevant as always. U should know better than that. Seriously tho, it must be that time of month for u eh? Ill leave u alone for 4 days or so... As long as it takes to wear off.

Ya, OK. Ill take advice from the guy who spent an hour in my party telling me to play games rather than work, then insinuate in an online forum that I was procrastinating because I made a post. Then attempt to make a childish remark about menstruation cycles after putting off the words of another individual.

I'm tired of being made out to be the bad guy or the instigator here. All I did was work on my cover letter in peace, then have it implied I was lying to you and procrastinating. After attempting to tell you what I was doing, you make a childish remark and insinuate I'm the one acting childish.

I promised I would be better behaved on these forums...but FUCK YOU Anth. FUCK.....YOU.

If you wanna race in Sonic, I'm down. But I will never chose games over work.

Now I'm going to walk away from this thread...Ive said my piece. No need to drag it out like I usually do.
  • entertaining at least.
  • @AnThMaN and @LegendofMyth , in the future, please take personal disputes like that to private messages.

Thanks.
  • I could never get inot the AC series...I tried the first one got bored to death and just never bothered with any of the other ones. I'm not about to start now either. Too many other games to play.
  • said:

I could never get inot the AC series...I tried the first one got bored to death and just never bothered with any of the other ones. I'm not about to start now either. Too many other games to play.

I started with number 2 and it was fantastic. Then again I do enjoy Renaissance Italy
  • Most people found the first one to be really repetitive. I didn't find it boring at all though. They fixed the repetitiveness in the second one. Second one is my personal favourite as well.
  • I really enjoyed the first one, I liked the second one but my taste for the AC games ran out after that. I might give #2 a second chance and see if that does anything.
  • said:

I really enjoyed the first one, I liked the second one but my taste for the AC games ran out after that. I might give #2 a second chance and see if that does anything.

I liked 1, I loved two, and then it tapered off from there. Brotherhood was ok, and I never could finish it. Revelations I never even picked up.
  • XD
    That is all.
  • I just hope they get back to the stealth/assassination part of the game that seems to have gone missing from the series.
  • I actually was hoping the setting would take place in Russia...during the Russian Revolution...would have been cool history to either try to save the Romanov family...or help work towards their downfall.
  • said:

said:

said:

said:

said:

Ya, OK. Ill take advice from the guy who spent an hour in my party telling me to play games rather than work, then insinuate in an online forum that I was procrastinating because I made a post. Then attempt to make a childish remark about menstruation cycles after putting off the words of another individual.

I'm tired of being made out to be the bad guy or the instigator here. All I did was work on my cover letter in peace, then have it implied I was lying to you and procrastinating. After attempting to tell you what I was doing, you make a childish remark and insinuate I'm the one acting childish.

I promised I would be better behaved on these forums...but FUCK YOU Anth. FUCK.....YOU.

If you wanna race in Sonic, I'm down. But I will never chose games over work.

Now I'm going to walk away from this thread...Ive said my piece. No need to drag it out like I usually do.

Sorry Juxt, I just want to clear something up with what Ledge was going on about here:

None of he said was true, he's the one who recommended Sonic Racing to me and asked me to play, and I never said anything about play being more important than work or similar. What's he going on about being the instigator? This guy's clearly taking a page out of Rebelled's book of delusional conduct.

That is all.
  • said:

That trailer looks interestinly amazing. Feels like the combat system will evolve a bit with added combo perspectives. May help change the whole dynamic of the game. Or at least it looks that way for me.

• Rebelled, if you're trying to maintain your integrity by responding to Anthman, dont worry, you've lost that in pretty much everybody's eyes a long time ago. What you're actually trying to prove is beyond me.

It amazes me that you actually still lurk here, find a new hobby.
  • said:

Rebelled, if you're trying to maintain your integrity by responding to Anthman, dont worry, you've lost that in pretty much everybody's eyes a long time ago. What you're actually trying to prove is beyond me.

It amazes me that you actually still lurk here, find a new hobby.

Uncalled for... talking to a banned rebelled? What are YOU trying to prove? The issue passed, but no you need to stick your nose back into it? FAIL! Get on topic or plz gtfo. At least He had a portion of what he wrote on topic...

I'm looking forward to AC3. I really hope the tower defense from ACR is gone. I didn't like that. I want my pure assassination missions. Also climbing was amazing in AC1 I played ACR and it just felt way too dumbed down. I loved the MP. Perhaps in this one with the trees we will get a little bit of a tarzan thing going on.
  • Let's avoid this image
  • hey guys, who likes assasin's creed?
  • Wow.. all sorts of pathetic in here.
  • said:

hey guys, who likes assasin's creed?

After this trailer, I DO WANT MOAR
  • said:

I like the concept of Assassin's Creed, less so the execution.
  • When I first heard about the original Assassin's Creed, I thought, "Awesome, this is a game made just for me!" -- and then the original game was pretty disappointing, more like an impressive tech demo that was rushed out the door. Happily, however, the next couple of games fleshed everything out and we finally got the experience that was promised, I think.

But, I was a bit disappointed with Revelations. It had a great graphical update, but the story and setting was weak compared to Brotherhood's Borgia and Da Vinci plotlines. I enjoyed it, but it felt like, yeah, "let's rush a game out every year."
  • said:

I'll get back to you after I try anyone other than the first. I like the idea of the game, but if the others are as repetitive as the first, I think I'll end up passing on the series.

• lol @Rebelled2

So Assassins Creed 3 is awesome eh?
  • I liked the first one.. Really liked the Second.. I thought Brotherhood was great.. Revelations I still haven't played much.

Got bored right away.. wasn't in the mood.

I feel a bit 'creedy' today though.. Maybe I'll give 'er a spin. Then again (looks at guitar) maybe not.
  • You can already pre-order the bloody game?! Holy bonanza.
  • This thread makes me want to go play more AC:B single player.

I've barely touched it.. focused way too much on the MP.

Seriously guys, let's get a DOG AC:B online game going. I have so much fun playing that game esp. with friends, and I don't have Revelations lol.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion